Learn about key funding programs and resources available from the National Cancer Institute. In addition to the annual NIH SBIR/STTR Omnibus Solicitation that has three deadlines, the NIH also has an annual SBIR Contracts Solicitation. Come learn about this unique program and tips to make your proposal more competitive.
The next NIH SBIR Contracts solicitation closes Oct. 20, 2017. This solicitation contains opportunities to submit a proposal under a variety of different Topics - over 40 topics to respond to, including 12 from the National Cancer Institute. Learn how this program differs from the normal NIH Omnibus Solicitation.
Other key funding programs and resources will also be presented - stay tuned for more info!
Presented by Amir Rahbar, Program Director, SBIR Development Center, National Cancer Institute. One on ones with Dr. Rahbar will be available at the end of the talk.
Event includes a short intro to CIT's SBIR/STTR support program for Virginia based companies, and a complimentary lunch. Advance registration requested.
- 11:30-11:45AM--Support for Virginia SBIR/STTR Applicants, Robert Brooke, CIT
- 11:45AM-Noon—Lunch Served
- Noon-1:15PM—NIH SBIR Contract Solicitation Overview & Tips, Dr. Amir Rahbar, NIH
- 1:15PM-2:30PM—One on Ones
- Free for small tech firms and university researchers,
- $20 All others